One Day Masterclass Saturday November 18th:
Bringing Presence and Magic to your Performance with NLP!
Saturday November 18th, 10am-6pm
Etc Venues, Avonmouth House, Avonmouth Street, London SE1 6NX
This course is strictly limited in places and tickets are only £95+VAT
A warm invitation to all our members of the PPD Learning Community
A special day with Judith Lowe and the 2017 Trainer Training group
You are warmly invited to join Judith Lowe and our NLP trainers’ group on the final module of their programme for a unique workshop on the art and magic of effective public speaking and performance.
- What makes a compelling and motivational speaker and performer?
- How do brilliant speakers prepare themselves physically and psychologically?
- How do great trainers convey confidence, poise and competence?
- How do they continue to take their performance to new levels of success and impact?
- The ‘inner game’ of public speaking and performance is the core around which all the choices about the content and style of any type of presentation are created.
Connecting to the sense of your identity and mission, your vision, values and contribution, can allow you to convey to others a felt sense of the meaning and purpose in your words and gestures.
Also the additional integration of leading-edge approaches from ‘somatic intelligence ‘ and from ‘embodied mindfulness’, can help you to focus your performance effectively, to achieve more of the impact and influence that you want.
In this workshop you will work with these key tools and skills to enhance the ‘magic’ of your presentations and performances.
You’ll discover some secret ingredients to optimise your unique voice and presence, and to bring your performance, your words and movement and meaning, truly alive for your audience.
It’ll be a fun, friendly day, designed and delivered by one of NLP’s great trainers and speakers, to bring out more of you in your presentations, and in your life.
No previous NLP experience is required to join this experiential one day Masterclass and it is open to all. Come join us and find your magic and presence in your performance!